WE’RE WITH YOU
at every level
- We are local
- We design, fabricate and install – all in-house
- We do not run away from project obstacles
- We like challenges and we make it fun!
OUR 3-STEP PROCESS
- Free, detailed, on-site surveys
- Custom design consultations and budgeting
- Renderings, samples and mock-ups
- Local, in-house fabrication
- Interiors for new and existing elevators
- Entrance and door cladding
- Elevator handrails, ceilings, floors and more
- Custom fit and finish
- UEI trained, in-house, certified field mechanics
- Customer-focused jobsite coordination
“Eclectic” might be the best word to describe the material variety in this cab interior. With wood, laser cut bronze, bronze bar, leather, carpet and LED wall panels you’d think this would be a receipe for disaster but, this project is proof that these materials can work together.
THEY SAID IT, NOT US
"The interiors look beautiful. The onsite team did a great job and worked diligently to complete. The overall design, design concept alterations and final design installation of the project had taken almost four (4) years to complete and the end product is stunning. UEI has been a wonderful partner during this entire process from conception to installation and all of the customer service in between. Many thanks to you and your team for its craftmanship and continued customer service."
“My experience with UEI was very positive and collaborative. They understood what we were trying to create and had the technical expertise and professional attitude that made it possible to accomplish our design.”
“I would highly recommend UEI. They were an integral and valuable part of our elevator cab interior renovation and did a phenomenal job. UEI always stands behind their work. They are simply the best in the industry.”
We continue to look to UEI as our local expert for elevator renovation. They are knowledgeable, skilled, and deliver a superior product.