Unique Elevator Interiors Project Manager Job Description
Are you a technically minded extrovert? You know, a person with great interpersonal skills who can talk simply and plainly about technical things. It’s rare that these two traits reside in the same body, but if this sounds like you, we’d like to talk with you about a career opportunity.
Unique Elevator Interiors is looking for a new Project Manager. Our company designs, fabricates and installs custom elevator interiors on the west coast and have been doing so since 2001.
We have a record of attracting people who are looking for something different. Different than the normal, large company grind. Different than the crazy hours. We want you to have a life outside of work. And, we expect you to have fun every day you work here!
A Unique Elevator Interior project manager is a combination role that includes business development and project management. You get to work on the front end of projects with architects, designers, property managers and building owners, sign contracts with a variety of customers and then, manage those projects from detailing, approvals, material procurement and finally, installation.
You’ll need to possess a set of demonstrated skills as noted below:
- Proficiency using the Microsoft suite of products. A command of Microsoft Excel is extremely helpful, if not imperative
- Embrace working with a variety of cloud-based tools
- Develop and deliver a presentation to a group of prospective influencers or customers
- Keep yourself highly organized
- Ability to tactfully manage customer expectations while maintaining and building the relationship
- Communicate technical items in laymen’s terms
- Write with clarity and succinctness
- Work well in a team environment – No lone rangers! – If you are one, this isn’t the place for you.