Job Type: Full Time
We are seeking an individual with great interpersonal skills who can talk simply and plainly about technical matters with approximately 10 years of combined experience in Sales Operations and/or Business Development. This position will help drive our Southern California expansion with primary responsibilities for Business Development and brand awareness. This is a unique opportunity to drive growth and build market share in the region. This position is part of an overall eight-member team of business development and project management professionals.
Unique Elevator Interiors (UEI) was established in 2001 and designs, fabricates, and installs custom elevator interiors for commercial, hospitality, government and larger residential buildings including new construction, building renovations, elevator modernization and repair work. UEI is a recognized segment leader and uses a good, better, best model and a consultative approach to guide customers through the process from initial consultation to final installation. The company also helps educate customers to both understand and avoid potential pitfalls and improve the overall process.
Regional Offices: Seattle, Los Angeles
- Develop project leads, drive the sales process, and manage the pipeline
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and other project managers across the company to assist projects to completion
- Prepare and present status reports on assigned initiatives
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- 10+ years of experience in sales operations, business development
- Ability to work independently while being accountable to the team and the business
- Able to manage multiple competing deadlines and possesses a strong work ethic
- Excellent understanding of key pipeline management tools and methodologies
- Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to support growth of the business
- Strong partner management skills, ability to create a trusting relationship with business partners
- Able to speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly
- Bachelor’s Degree: MBA is a plus
At UEI we have a record of attracting people who are looking for something different. Different than the normal, large company grind. Different than the crazy hours. We want you to have a life outside of work. And we expect you to have fun every day you work here!
We take great care of our employees and offer a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary, commission, and bonus, as well as comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, paid time off, 401(k) match and a highly flexible, dynamic work environment.
- Base salary
- Sales commission
- Quarterly bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) match
- Paid time off